Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Well, now What?

     So, I have decided to make the plunge into the world of self employment this week.  Last Saturday was my last day of work and I have found myself saying several times in the last few days, well, now what??  So I am a musician, I play the piano.  I have two churches that I am a paid musician at, and I teach piano. www.pianobycheri.com  But I have been doing all that plus working a full time job, but now, I find myself with many extra minutes in the day.  Part of me feels like I'm on vacation, and the other part is, well, now what??
     I have decided today that the gym is going to be my new best friend, off setting at least some of the extra time I know have on my hands.  I also decided today to start blogging.  This may not turn out to be a good idea, but who's to know until I try it.  I certainly now have free minutes in my day to do it.
     My life up to this point has been a scheduling nightmare, practically every minute accounted for so that I could squeeze it all in.  Now I feel like I need a whole new schedule book to write in it things people only dream of being able to fit into their schedule.  For example, today I did an hour of zumba, then I took the dog to the beach and we went for a walk, still giving me time to do some painting before my first piano student arrived in the afternoon.  I mean, really, could there be an any more relaxing day?

No comments:

Post a Comment